From drain re-lining to culvert cleaning and flood relief, Drainage Facilities Management Ltd (DFM) performs a range of services with a focus on health and safety. Our experienced team works with councils, industrial clients and homeowners alike, delivering the same high levels of workmanship regardless of project scope. We can accommodate a wide range of needs – from simple drain clearances to complex, ongoing projects.
Our drainage company covers Bedford, Bishops Stortford, Cambridge, Hertford, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Stevenage, St Neots, the East and the South East of the UK. We can also travel nationwide for drainage work on a larger scale.
Specialising in CCTV drain surveys, the clearance of blocked drains and septic tank emptying, DFM operates on an emergency basis for round-the-clock care.
If you have a project that demands confined space entry, then our team can help. We supply PPE equipment, ensure that our engineers are trained to the highest level, and arrive fully prepared with fully certified complete confined space equipment. Trained in First Aid and dedicated to safety, the DFM team can support any project where confined space is an issue.
• Gas detection units and an understanding of their readings
• The careful management of gases and biological hazards
• The necessary supervision for safer working conditions
• A full understanding of health and safety regulations
• Risk and method assessments to minimise hazards
Typically used to enable the flow of water beneath motorways, culverts are important for the condition of roadbeds. Any design flaws in the culvert may lead to blockages during rainfall, preventing the safe passage of water. In such cases, the built-up water could overflow onto the road and compromise safety as a result.Please contact our drainage company for culvert cleaning in Bedford, Bishops Stortford, Cambridge, Hertford, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Stevenage and St Neots.
• Inspection using CCTV or confined space equipment
• Off-road cleaning and a pollution-free environment
• Fast identification of the potential risks on site
• No-obligation site visits with no call-out fees
Floods can strike at any time, so we make ourselves available on a 24-hour basis. Our drainage company owns a fleet of tankers to ensure your location remains pollution-free and works to keep the environment safe from the effects of flooding. Because flooding can compromise the structure of the property, we remove wastewater as quickly as possible and can advise on preventative measures.
• The safe removal and disposal of floodwater
• 24/7 response for flood control and clean-up
• The prompt removal and disposal of pollution
• A bespoke solution for homes and businesses
• Risk assessments and an effective plan of action
If your pipes have become cracked, fractured or damaged by overgrown roots, then our drainage company can provide a ‘no-dig’ patch lining system – also known as a cured in place pipe (CIPP). This process typically involves CCTV drain surveys and subsequent reporting, with any damage relayed to the client for an understanding of the task at hand.Using an inflatable packer wrapped in a fibreglass mat and epoxy resin, we can re-line your damaged pipes to keep your drainage system fully operational.
• CCTV drain surveys with a fully compiled report
• Drain lining for an excavation-free drainage service
• Unlimited site visits from an experienced engineer
• Quality repairs for an improved drainage infrastructure
If you own an oil interceptor in Bedford, Bishops Stortford, Cambridge, Hertford, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Stevenage or St Neots, then please contact our team at your convenience. We have a fleet of vacuum and combination tankers ready for use, and these are superb at clearing pollutants from oil tanks and interceptors.Because oil and solids remain within the filter, it’s advisable to contact a specialist team for interceptor cleaning every six months.
• The prompt emptying and cleaning of your interceptor
• Standing waste removal for free, flowing water
• Installation as necessary and periodical maintenance
• A dedicated tanker service from the experienced engineers
Also known as grids and catch pits, gullies are traditionally made of either cast iron, clay, plastic or concrete. Gullies allow rainwater to enter the sewage system, but any build-up of waste may compromise the system. With a range of tanker services available, our drainage company can remove standing water and dispose of soil and debris for a high-performing gully system.
We maintain gullies and catch pits for clients in Bedford, Bishops Stortford, Cambridge, Hertford, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Stevenage, St Neots and the East of the UK.
• Gully cleaning, with safe the removal of debris
• The free-flowing of water into the sewage system
• Gully installation from a professional team
• Regular maintenance to keep your gully in great condition